Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Very nice work.
Thanx!

How did you feed the GFCI at the right of the panel?
That's where circuit 27 goes, through the board under the panel, and back through in the back of the box.

No AFCI's?
They're in the sub-panels at the bedrrom end of the house; bedroom receptacle circuits only.

Any bonding of the two EGC bars?
In the main disco's in the garage; this is one of two ML panels.

Last edited:

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Did you mean to say wire pullers or electricians?

Ever had the owner/buyer there and have them say "this is a good job isn't"?

Oh I mean electricians. I have guys that I have no idea how they ever got a license. I have one right now, that I told the guy three times to make sure and not bury a j-box behind the drywall (and no not the drywallers fault, it's above what used to be a t-bar ceiling). Want to guess where the j-box is?:roll:

All the time, and that's when you find out how good of a diplomat you are.

lakee911

afterpanel.jpg

Very nice. Personally, I like a loop being left in the large conductors in case they ever need reterminated in the future, but not having them there sure makes it look a lot neater.

Why didn't you just nipple over to the box with the GFCI?

Ever had the owner/buyer there and have them say "this is a good job isn't"?

I've learned not to say, 'this looks like ^&^%&%^,' before asking, 'Who did the work?' :) I see so much hacked up stuff and find out the Owner did it and is very proud of their fire hazard. LOL

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
I've learned not to say, 'this looks like ^&^%&%^,' before asking, 'Who did the work?' :) I see so much hacked up stuff and find out the Owner did it and is very proud of their fire hazard. LOL

Yeah I learned that long ago.
I did have a roofing company owner say to me Boy, whoever did that shingle next to the dormer over the flashing really screwed it up!
I then raised my hand and said, "that would be me."
I was laughing the whole time cause while I can do some roofing repair, I ain't no roofer!

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I dunno? Did you ever hear any of Bill Cosby's standup? "I dunno? I ask you, Son, was your head with you all day today?!" "I dunno...." "See! Brain damage!" :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Yep. That was an HBO special, and it was called "Bill Cosby: Himself." :)

sespllc

Workmanship and exposed wiring at breakers/lugs

Workmanship and exposed wiring at breakers/lugs

Where is the requirement for only 1/8" exposed wire at the breaker or lugs in a power panel? Often I see 1/4" ot 1/2" and the power panel has been inspected and passed. So, is there a finite hard requirement other than "good" workmanship is required? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.