Roof Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

awc

Not exactly sure where to post this one so I will start here...................

A friend of mine swears he seen this new super wonderful batman roof boot that was so easy and wonderful BUT after all this yaking and my curiousity is thru the roof:roll:......I of course ask "Who makes it?".

"I'm not sure" he replies.......ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? ALL THAT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MAKES IT!!!

Don't worry, he also did not know where to buy it, where he remembered seeing it, or best of all exactly what made is so special. Sometimes I wonder if he fell off a roof:D

Just curious if perhaps any of you know of some new roof boots that are revolutionary. He makes me so angry because I got all excited thinking something new and cool had hit the market only to be disappointed.

awc

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cougarpaws.com/how.shtml

Wow, those are cool.....but he was referring to a vent boot. I know there is several slang names for them but more less a boot that goes on your overhead service mast.

I know it's like asking "hey, i heard there is a new care...do you know what it is" I guess it may be a crazy question but who knows with him.

Those boots are quite interesting though................they truly think of everything these days!! I just wish I WOULD think of one of those things :D

Thank you, I sure appreciate your response!!!

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Wow, those are cool.....but he was referring to a vent boot. I know there is several slang names for them but more less a boot that goes on your overhead service mast.

I know it's like asking "hey, i heard there is a new care...do you know what it is" I guess it may be a crazy question but who knows with him.

Those boots are quite interesting though................they truly think of everything these days!! I just wish I WOULD think of one of those things :D

Thank you, I sure appreciate your response!!!

Click this link witches hats for pipe going through the roof.http://www.pipebootexpress.com/Default.aspx?gclid=CLXCiOOhn6UCFeJN5QodEGEMHw

Status
Not open for further replies.