Another One Bites the Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I hate to hear that Tim, hang in there things will get better.

Roger

iwire

Staff member
I have worked with Tim, was even his CPR partner in class he, is a very talented guy. It is depressing to me how many good electricians / PMs / estimators are out of work.

Tim I wish I could tell you I could hook you up.

billsnuff

Alexander Graham Bell

Alexander Graham Bell

?When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.?

Best of luck, Tim.

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
It will still take a while, but if the new guys and gals in congress stick to what they ran on, the economy will slowly come back, if not, then more of the same, maybe worse. Hope your search is a short one!

iwire

Staff member
Just a heads up, the quickest way to get a thread closed is to bring up politics so .... don't talk politics unless you do it in PMs.

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
Just imagine the tallent that has been let go all focuse din one company. That woudl be a heck of a professional team.

God Bless Tim, Tallented people like you dont stay free long.

stevenje

Just imagine the tallent that has been let go all focuse din one company. That woudl be a heck of a professional team.

This statement got me thinking of some of the crews I had the pleasure of working with in the past. Good times, good work, good money and most of all good people. Good luck to you Tim.

jmellc

Occupation
Facility Maintenance Tech. Licensed Electrician
Best wishes, TKB. This has been a hard couple of years for most people I know. I've been 10 minutes away from shutting down ever since I started, June, 08. I've been fortunate to see a few good jobs the last month or so, but it could change any time. I'd likely be shut down now if there were many jobs open.

Any chance of getting on with your local POCO?

readydave8

re member
Occupation
electrician
Best wishes, TKB. This has been a hard couple of years for most people I know. I've been 10 minutes away from shutting down ever since I started, June, 08. I've been fortunate to see a few good jobs the last month or so, but it could change any time. I'd likely be shut down now if there were many jobs open.

Any chance of getting on with your local POCO?
If you started in 'O8 and are still hanging in there, you're gonna be Super-EC when things start to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.