continuing education

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
At the top of this page there is a link to Mike Holt's main web site. Along the left edge, there is a link to the continuing education courses that he offers. You can look them up by state. I checked, and Mike does have WI-approved courses available. I don't wish to promote any particular training provider, not even the host of this forum, but I can say that I have obtained some of my required CEU credits by taking one or more of Mike's courses online.

jumper

At the top of this page there is a link to Mike Holt's main web site. Along the left edge, there is a link to the continuing education courses that he offers. You can look them up by state. I checked, and Mike does have WI-approved courses available. I don't wish to promote any particular training provider, not even the host of this forum, but I can say that I have obtained some of my required CEU credits by taking one or more of Mike's courses online.

Yep, WI lists 20 of MHs courses as allowed CEUs, a lot of them online, which is real convenient.

JEL54

Thanks all for your help!:cool: It's interesting to note that in 2013 anyone doing electrical work in Wisconsin will have to be licensed. I wonder how many other states already require this?

tkb

Thanks all for your help!:cool: It's interesting to note that in 2013 anyone doing electrical work in Wisconsin will have to be licensed. I wonder how many other states already require this?

MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME for a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.