protection and control

Status
Not open for further replies.

kody916

Greetings everyone

I would like to learn motor schematics, motor protection and control.i would like to start from basics and then start from low voltage
motors and make my way to medium voltage and high voltage motors.
could any one please recommend me a good manual or book that will help me in this regard.
i would also like to learn about low voltage switch gear and then make my way up to medium and high voltage switchgear.
any help would be highly appreciated.

regards

kody

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Greetings everyone

I would like to learn motor schematics, motor protection and control.i would like to start from basics and then start from low voltage
motors and make my way to medium voltage and high voltage motors.
could any one please recommend me a good manual or book that will help me in this regard.
i would also like to learn about low voltage switch gear and then make my way up to medium and high voltage switchgear.
any help would be highly appreciated.

regards

kody
Other than go back to school, some of the electrical mfgs have online self study type courses starting from the very basics on up. Eventually you will need some real school or real job experience, but it is a place to begin.

kody916

Other than go back to school, some of the electrical mfgs have online self study type courses starting from the very basics on up. Eventually you will need some real school or real job experience, but it is a place to begin.

Thanks a lot for your response.could you please tell me the name of those electrical mfgs.i would highly appreciate that.

Thanks

kwired

Electron manager
Outside of formal education, get a job where you will have at least some exposure to what you are interested in.

Formal education only goes so far, real experience takes you the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.