MOUNTING DETAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toros

HELLO, do you know where /how I get mounting details of disconnect switches located adjacent to units . I have to show them on plan thank you

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
HELLO, do you know where /how I get mounting details of disconnect switches located adjacent to units . I have to show them on plan thank you

What type of disconnect switches?

What are you mounting them to.?

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
If you know the manufacturer model numbers you may be able to get the installation details online.
As far as I know there are no NEC or UL standards for mounting hole location, but I might be wrong about that....

Tapatalk!

hurk27

disc. sw.s are for car wash motorized equipment like pumps, vaccum, air compressor all water proof

If these are the vacuum pumps and air compressors that customers use to clean out their cars and air up tires then they usually have the disconnect inside behind a lockable panel or a lockable breaker to prevent vandalism , I have not done equipment like this in a while but if I remember right they are considered an appliance under 422 in the NEC.

As for the rest of the car wash the manufacture of the car wash equipment should have detailed layout plans if you contact them,

Status
Not open for further replies.