Uh oh, I need training courses quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
I have no camera on my desktop computer and wouldn't want one. I have a broken laptop with a camera, but I keep a piece of black tape over it (not that it matters any more).
I can understand the need for it to recognize you are there, you can disconnect, disable, tape over the camera when done.

Don't know if they have way of determining if the person seen by the camera is the person the CEU's will be issued to though.

AdamJames89

Occupation
electrician
OK, so I bought the online training course and started training. I now know a lot more about swimming pools, fountains, and similar installations. However, I'm only 1/3 of the way through the first one credit hour module and I've spent 90 minutes on it so far. As much as I am trying to go quickly, I can't stop myself from reading every word and trying to understand every nuance. This is going to be a long slog.
What is the name of the online course you bought? Have you already completed it? I'm just thinking to buy an online course too, but I'm not sure which one is worth buying.

Coppersmith

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
What is the name of the online course you bought? Have you already completed it? I'm just thinking to buy an online course too, but I'm not sure which one is worth buying.
Yes, I completed it a while ago. It's the one by our benefactor, Mike Holt (mikeholt.com). Very good quality. Reasonably priced.

jim dungar

Staff member
Occupation
PE (Retired) - Power Systems
This thread is being closed because it is more than 1yr old. Please feel free to start a new conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.