Longest active member

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmikeman

I rejoined in April 2003. I had an earlier membership under another user name which I don't even remember what that was any longer. I had no way to access for a couple of months due to G4 crash. I just came up with a new name with my replacement iMac.

norcal

Before this there was a couple of earlier forums. I was at electricians toolbox, EKR, and some others I don't even remember the names of those either. I used to follow 480sparky around .
Electricians Toolbox is still around but w/ little activity & was the first electrical site I found after getting a computer. EKR, sadly is another site that went to the trash heap of history.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
Mike Holt may be the oldest member. Seems like I joined in 1999
Not sure about that....he told me his webmaster at the time had set up the forum without his knowledge and he was not even aware of it for a number of months after it had been created. Mike told me he first found out about when a person at one of his in person training classes told him how useful the forum was.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
Not sure about that....he told me his webmaster at the time had set up the forum without his knowledge and he was not even aware of it for a number of months after it had been created. Mike told me he first found out about when a person at one of his in person training classes told him how useful the forum was.
That’s also what he told me about the forum

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
As I recall, his family made a post after his passing, letting us know how much he enjoyed the forum.
I seem to recall it was his granddaughter. He was looking forward to making a trip to Kwajalein in the South Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.