20' post/MH shoebox/bucket truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jute

Hello,
I'm trying to price a job that I have (46) 20' post with a metal halide shoebox fixture. I'm in So Cal, Anaheim area and looking for a member that has a bucket truck and might want to be part of this project and/or rent there truck with or wihout an operator. I'm licensed, bonded and insured and not looking to use someones license. If interested please PM me and we can discuss this further..Thanks, Jerry

Moderators> hopefully I'm not breaking the rules but thought I could get a member some work and not have to rent a bucket truck???

Last edited:

jute

Why not just hire a local crane service?
Thanks, I was getting prices to rent a scissor lift or bucket truck? These are retrofits, aprox 20' high and a small part of this project. I thought I might be able to hand out a little work and wanted to hand it to a member of the forum considering how slow things are. There is also aprox 800 exterior wall fixtures and fluorescent lighting in the carports. Thanks, JB

480sparky

Thanks, I was getting prices to rent a scissor lift or bucket truck? These are retrofits, aprox 20' high and a small part of this project. I thought I might be able to hand out a little work and wanted to hand it to a member of the forum considering how slow things are. There is also aprox 800 exterior wall fixtures and fluorescent lighting in the carports. Thanks, JB

With someone on a lift or in the bucket, their weight along with the pole may exceed the limits of the lift/bucket.

jute

With someone on a lift or in the bucket, their weight along with the pole may exceed the limits of the lift/bucket.

This project is for replacing the existing 250W MH shoebox fixtures only, post are staying. I was considering a scissor lift and (2) people (1) doing the installation and (1) doing the layout, clean-up, etc.. Thanks, JB

Last edited:

480sparky

This project is for replacing the existing 250W MH shoebox fixtures only, post are staying. I was considering a scissor lift and (2) people (1) doing the installation and (1) doing the layout, clean-up, etc.. Thanks, JB

My misunderstanding..... I thought you were raising the posts.

Power Tech

Rent the United 40 foot basket. Works great for the 24 foot 400 watt. Will hold a man in the basket also. You can also operate from the ground. I use it to haul them around the parking lot also. Get the month rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.