230.85 stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

T74

Millbank meters were coming an extra sticker that said

Emergency Disconnect
Not Service Equipment

There last two meters I put in didn't have the extra sticker and supply house doesn't have any. Does anyone know if you can get these from mill bank or do I need to go through a third party to get one?

I need it because I already installed 3 wire from meter to MB panel inside. I didn't notice the extra sticker wasn't there until after.

NTesla76

Occupation
Electrics
Millbank meters were coming an extra sticker that said

Emergency Disconnect
Not Service Equipment

There last two meters I put in didn't have the extra sticker and supply house doesn't have any. Does anyone know if you can get these from mill bank or do I need to go through a third party to get one?

I need it because I already installed 3 wire from meter to MB panel inside. I didn't notice the extra sticker wasn't there until after.
Can't you make your own and stick it on there?

FionaZuppa

Occupation
Part Time Electrician (semi retired, old) - EE retired.
What labels of any kind last in weather and UV? None that I know of. They all will either blow/fall off, or the ink fades to nothing.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
What labels of any kind last in weather and UV? None that I know of. They all will either blow/fall off, or the ink fades to nothing.
I have had great success with the brother labels. I have labeled coffee cups that regularly go thru the dishwasher. The label has a clear uv part that protects it. Never an issue with peeling or fading outside. I like the brother pte 300 industrial labeler, as it can do heat shrink labels. The pte300 uses the same labels as the labelers you can buy at staples

Reactions: T74

jaggedben

Occupation
Solar and Energy Storage Installer
pvlabels.com will make you a custom label or placard of appropriate material. E-mail them, be clear about the size of the label and lettering you want. Their focus is the PV industry but I'm sure they'll take your business. They might even have this label already among their standard products, I didn't look through them all.

Reactions: T74
Status
Not open for further replies.