75 KW Diesel Generator Cummins

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEC User

I need help trying to spec a 75KW Diesel Generator with integral fuel tank (installed directly beneath the generator) manufactured by Cummins. Can anyone provide a link to a model number and catalog cut sheet? I haven't been able to find it online. Also, what is a key interlock switch breaker?

eHunter

I need help trying to spec a 75KW Diesel Generator with integral fuel tank (installed directly beneath the generator) manufactured by Cummins. Can anyone provide a link to a model number and catalog cut sheet? I haven't been able to find it online. Also, what is a key interlock switch breaker?

Try this link.

http://cumminspower.com/en/technical/documents

Fill in the appropriate selection info and it will return a list with spec sheets and data sheets.
Or call 763-574-5000

sparkyrick

A key interlocked breaker has a key in the face that can only be removed when the breaker is off. Then the key can be removed and inserted to its companion breaker, which can then be turned on. You cannot turn the breaker on without the key inserted. I see them all the time in Walmart switchgear. They have a utility section and a generator section, each with a key interlock Main breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.