90 degree column

Choice_Gorilla

Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
But that is a small nuance on the fact that the documentation is likely not available
The manual for the drive is 500 pages and I looked briefly and couldn’t find anything unsurprisingly. Not to mention the fact that I have no documentation for the motor other than a nameplate, so not really sure how the EE could justify that one besides calling the manufacturer.

jim dungar

Staff member
Occupation
PE (Retired) - Power Systems
The manual for the drive is 500 pages and I looked briefly and couldn’t find anything unsurprisingly. Not to mention the fact that I have no documentation for the motor other than a nameplate, so not really sure how the EE could justify that one besides calling the manufacturer.
You don't need to know about the entire drive, you simply need to know what the temperature ratings of the manufacturer's incoming conductor requirements are. The manufacturer needs to worry about the internals.

Choice_Gorilla

Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
You don't need to know about the entire drive, you simply need to know what the temperature ratings of the manufacturer's incoming conductor requirements are. The manufacturer needs to worry about the internals.
Got ya, the RFI has been sent so just waiting now.