Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
iwire said:
This gentleman

india_call_center_1016.jpg

or one of a thousand like him

r172892_652450.jpg

will now be 'chris kennedy'.
Funny you post that Bob. I love to go into those places, find there or no panel directories and start shutting off breakers untill I find the one I need. I have Al stand in the middle of the office and listen for the screams. Then he will radio back, "two cubes NW corner."

One of the perks of our jobs.:smile:

Jim W in Tampa

chris kennedy said:
Funny you post that Bob. I love to go into those places, find there or no panel directories and start shutting off breakers untill I find the one I need. I have Al stand in the middle of the office and listen for the screams. Then he will radio back, "two cubes NW corner."

One of the perks of our jobs.:smile:

I find it hard to feel sorry for them if they dont mark them and wont invest in a cheap $100 bat back up on there cube.

iwire

Staff member
Honestly I would not treat a customers business that way, I use a tracer and do my best not to shut the wrong stuff down.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Jim W in Tampa said:
I find it hard to feel sorry for them if they dont mark them and wont invest in a cheap $100 bat back up on there cube.
That was a little bit of humor Jim. I don't disrupt business, I spend a lot of time following that conduit back to the panel.

But would I like to just start shutting down breakers, you betcha!

Edit: Or what Bob said.

iwire

Staff member
chris kennedy said:
But would I like to just start shutting down breakers, you betcha!

I hear that, and once in while I have been known to shut lighting off without asking first knowing full well that there would be enough lighting left on and if I asked first they would say no.

Jim W in Tampa

I try to warn them that they might get accidently shut off.When i can i will arive early or do it on there lunch break.I have walked in on some real messes that no way to follow conduit.Usually if its under 20 cubicles you can warn them.My tracer tends to tell lies

480sparky

chris kennedy said:
Well, I guess its time for "Chris's Photo Fun Time."

Are you sure I'm fired?

Yes. But we'll hire you back as a high-paid consultant. :smile:

Here's your office. Be there at 8AM sharp!

office.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.