About county liscense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night65

Does any body know how to go about getting the Clark County liscense card itself. I took and past the clark county journeyman's electrical test which was number 461 though laser grade if that helps anyone, but all they gave me was a sheet of paper saying i past with the date and my info, name ,ss# and so on. I need help on knowing how to go about getting the card for my holding.
Thank You

barbeer

When asking about a specific area always include info to tell us where you are. There is a clark county in more than one place and how are we to know? We are not Thermoses!:smile:

Night65

No doubt i forget theres so many clark counties

No doubt i forget theres so many clark counties

Southern Nevada , Las Vegas area

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Night65 said:
Does any body know how to go about getting the Clark County liscense card itself. I took and past the clark county journeyman's electrical test which was number 461 though laser grade if that helps anyone, but all they gave me was a sheet of paper saying i past with the date and my info, name ,ss# and so on. I need help on knowing how to go about getting the card for my holding.
Thank You
Night65 said:
Southern Nevada , Las Vegas area
Offhand, I'd say the same place you applied for taking the test :grin:

In my experience, taking and passing a jurisdiction's test does not get you the license. Passing the test is only a pre-qualifier, perhaps one of several, to getting a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.