Altitude Sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkludecke

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
It has been my experience that the best way to spot a drug or alcohol problem is by watching the production habits of the employee. So far it looks like this guy may be a keeper. We will get him enrolled in the apprentice program within the next week or so and we'll order his shirts after 30 days of satisfactory performance.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
It has been my experience that the best way to spot a drug or alcohol problem is by watching the production habits of the employee. So far it looks like this guy may be a keeper. We will get him enrolled in the apprentice program within the next week or so and we'll order his shirts after 30 days of satisfactory performance.

you did a pre employment drug screen, yes?

hell, if he shows up, gives a poop, and doesn't text incessantly,
call it a win....

jmellc

Occupation
Facility Maintenance Tech. Licensed Electrician
He could also have some motion sickness. I have long been subject to that. I got carsick really bad as a kid and sometimes as an adult. Riding mountain roads with hairpin turns are hard on me, specially if I don't drive them. The one time I went deep sea fishing, I got seasick and had dry heaves long after draining my stomach. Went back to motel and slept till about 1000 that night. Never even dropped a line in the water.

If he does good work, be patient with him. Such afflictions are a real curse on some of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.