Amazing how much one DOESN'T know

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireguy8169

I am by no means a know it all, and I usually don't come off as such. While doing my 45 hour Code update course in prep for the Maine Master/Journeyman Test, I found out how much I really did not have a complete understanding of and learned lots of stuff I haven't used due to the fact that most jobs are already designed or just that "the way you do it" factor. I know this is a progression and your always learning, but now have an even better understanding of this concept. CE is definitly good for the industry....

dicklaxt

Someone once said,"The older I get the smarter my parents get." Tghey are both gone now but there is a lot of truth to that.

I agree the knowledge base here is vast and many are well versed in many facets but if they knew it all, this Forum would be boring to them.I will never do anything with the things I learn now and into the future but I still enjoy learning.

dick

One-eyed Jack

Someone once said,"The older I get the smarter my parents get." Tghey are both gone now but there is a lot of truth to that.

I agree the knowledge base here is vast and many are well versed in many facets but if they knew it all, this Forum would be boring to them.I will never do anything with the things I learn now and into the future but I still enjoy learning.

dick

Sure you will,PAY IT FORWARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.