Answer key for Mike Holt's exam preperation book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mull982

I am going to purchase Mike Holt's 2008 NEC exam preperation book but have seen comments elsewhere that seem like this book may not include an answer key to all of the questions and problems in this book.

If you purchase this book from Mike Holts site does it come with the answer key, or is this something that must be purchase seperately?

mull982

What I will say is that if the book doesn't include an answer key, it is worthless. Don't buy it.
~Peter

Thats exactly my thought as well. I dont want to buy the book if the answers aren't included.

Does anyone know if the answers are included with this book or if they must be purchased seperately?

sparky723

Mull,

I personally own the set. I just used it to study for my Masters (Tx).

At the end of each unit (chapter) are questions plus, at the end there are quizzes and practice exams.

To answer you're question: YES, there is an answer booklet that comes with it.
Not only does it tell you the correct answer, but explains the worked out ones.

reptcpdss

I bought the "Multifamily Dwelling - Calculations" booklet; the Practice Exam and Challenge Questions in the back of the booklet don't have answers for them.....it's really frustrating to not have the answers.

jusme123

Occupation
JW
I bought the "Multifamily Dwelling - Calculations" booklet; the Practice Exam and Challenge Questions in the back of the booklet don't have answers for them.....it's really frustrating to not have the answers.

Email Mike Holt and I assure you, the problem will be solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.