Anyone know of a fabriccator in SF Bay Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfav8r

I need about 150 custom enclosures made. I have been trying to use a fabricator that's been around for years here in San Francisco, but the owner seems to be the only one that can quote and he is never there and is not interested enough to return phone calls. After being scolded on the phone by his secretary today, I decided that there must be someone out there who is actually interested in doing this job and won't act like they're doing me a favor by accepting my money.

Does anyone know of a fabricator who can make j-boxes in a custom size and finish in the area?

Thanks.

e57

Meyers Sheet Metal Box Inc
447 10th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-4303
(415) 431-9934‎

I've had these guys make all kinds of stuff - and remake all kinds of stuff... I haven't been in there in a while. But they have some lead times that may kill you.

But then again - we might just be talking about the same people??? (Sounding from your describtion) They are an old family company - but one of few who do the type of work they do in the area...

What type of enclosures are you looking for? SF switchgear - if they are still around has some sub work some of thier stuff (Since they do mostly breakers...) - but it too may have been Meyers???

Circuit 99 in the San Jose if they are still around?? If they don't they may be able to lead you to someone else...

curt swartz

Electrical Contractor - San Jose, CA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I will also recommend IEM. I have used them pretty much exclusively for panelboards, switchgear and custom enclosures for many years.

48205 Warm Springs Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94539
Ph: 510-656-1600
Fax: 510-656-6250

Status
Not open for further replies.