Anyone using a pickup and trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zog

We have a smaller trailer too, 40 Footer, we pull it with this truck. Allows for some flexibility for different types of jobs.

peter d

zog said:
Here is our new truck and trailer :) Mobile circuit breaker shop, 480V Generator, Air conditioning, crane, 60,000A injection set, the works.

That is so lame. Mine has a 600 volt generator, air conditioning, crane, 100,000 amp injection set, mobile circuit breaker shop, machine shop, engine repair shop, 52" flat screen tv, jacuzzi, and barbeque pit.

480sparky

peter d said:
That is so lame. Mine has a 600 volt generator, air conditioning, crane, 100,000 amp injection set, mobile circuit breaker shop, machine shop, engine repair shop, 52" flat screen tv, jacuzzi, and barbeque pit.

No whirlypool?

Here's mine:

Truck01.jpg

Truck03.jpg

Truck04.jpg

Truck05.jpg

Truck07.jpg

Truck08.jpg

Truck09.jpg

Truck10.jpg

masterinbama

boy am I behind

boy am I behind

I've got a small enclosed trailer that I keep all of my commercial tools on. The residential that I do is mostly new so I can drop my materials on site then it belongs to the homeowner or the GC

ceb58

th_ground009.jpg
th_trailer001.jpg

This is my rig. I quickly out grew my 10' trailer and went with the 12 with v nose. Some times it is a pain with parking but after a while it all becomes second nature. I find my self swinging out further to make turns when I am not pulling the trailer.

WJR

ceb58 said:
th_ground009.jpg
th_trailer001.jpg

This is my rig. I quickly out grew my 10' trailer and went with the 12 with v nose. Some times it is a pain with parking but after a while it all becomes second nature. I find my self swinging out further to make turns when I am not pulling the trailer.

That's exactly what we use. They're relatively inexpensive and are the perfect size for what we do. We used to have 40' semi trailers dropped on a project to hold material and ladders but the pull behinds are better since we can keep the trailer backed up to the house we're working on. That way, if any of our electricians need something, and the van is gone, the material and tools are right outside the house in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.