ARC Flash Label Reprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help,
I'm looking for a printer and software to remake damaged ARC Flash labels. It needs to be able to edit the HRC # and required PPE. Does anyone have a recommendation for high quality low cost printers, labels and software?

zog

It would be much easier, and cheaper, to contact the company that did the study and ask for replacement labels. All they have to do is pull up the file and print them.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
You can buy plastic sheets of labels to put into a regular ink jet or LASER jet printer that are every bit as good as the ones that come out of the specialized printers.

Google is your friend.

However, for one or two labels, I am inclined to agree that buying them from the original supplier may well be the most cost effective option.

Hopefully the labels were not damaged in an arc flash incident.

Stevenh

What caused the original labels to fail? Where are the labels located (indoor / outdoor for example)? Replacing them with labels made from a different material may be necessary. For example, some die-cut arc flash labels fade in sunlight and should be replaced with UV resistant labels.

If you are looking for a printer, there are a number of factors to consider. For example, does the printer have the right supplies to address whatever caused the original labels to fail? Also, for a good ROI, can the printer be used to make other types of labels and signs (how versatile is it)?

Help,
I'm looking for a printer and software to remake damaged ARC Flash labels. It needs to be able to edit the HRC # and required PPE. Does anyone have a recommendation for high quality low cost printers, labels and software?

arcad

label services

label services

I can do it for you. please send me a PM for more information

best regards

- Michael Furtak

Removed advertising link, please use the PM feature

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.