Arkansas Masters Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

solis

Has anyone taken or know anything regarding the Arkansas Masters exam? JUst sent in the paperwork for the exam.
Thank You

solis

Thanks, have taken a few masters exams, Texas, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, passed all the first time, but Oregon has been tough. Have used Mike Holt's masters study material for about a month before and have been in good shape, except OR.

Jay rush

When you sent in your paperwork solis did you have experiance in Arkansas or do they except work experience from another state like Oregon ?

solis

My experience as well, just need to be notarized according to the paperwork, I also sent copies of pay stubs, I haven't heard yet if I was accepted to stand for the test, I think I will.

Jay rush

Thats good to know guys please keep me posted if the let you take the test would be good to know might be making a trip to Arkansas

solis

Not sure where you are, but PROV will test remotely at any of their facilities, you might not have to travel

solis

I have my journeyman's card in OR and worked there several years at paper mills mostly, recently took the Signing Supervisors test, past the code, failed the calc's. Taking it again in a month.

Glock23gp

I have my journeyman's card in OR and worked there several years at paper mills mostly, recently took the Signing Supervisors test, past the code, failed the calc's. Taking it again in a month.
Good luck. Hope for an industrial calc :)

Passed mine last month on my 2nd attempt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.