Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionDave

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Durango, CO, 10 h 20 min from the winged horses.
Occupation
Licensed Electrician
In Firefox I see the lightning flashing, but I also see the avatar as larger than everybody else's. It is as if your GIF format is somehow bypassing the display size limitation for avatars.

He's been able to do that for a long time because he's never changed his original avatar. It's actually shrunk some. If it were original size it would take up a whole phone screen

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
did you click "save changes" at bottom of page?

I just did it and have no avatars when viewing posts now.

ADD:

I went and changed it back and see avatars again.
Same here. Worked fine for me, but you MUST click on the Save button at the bottom left of the page after scrolling all the way down..

ramsy

Roger Ruhle dba NoFixNoPay
Occupation
Service Electrician 2020 NEC
Maybe my cognitive resonance is eluding me. Would that be MOURNING instead?
After speaking the Kings English for 50 years, I realize his language was not designed for spelling, and I’m no longer surprised when I get it wrong.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
In Firefox I see the lightning flashing, but I also see the avatar as larger than everybody else's. It is as if your GIF format is somehow bypassing the display size limitation for avatars.

Suffering from avatar envy, are ya?

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Thank you, and she was the BEST!

The best helper I ever had: she had plenty of her own tools when we met, and had even done some wiring for herself.

The best teacher: I learned just about everything I know about using computers from her, even though I had a Mac.

The best life partner: in 19.5 years together, neither of us ever called the other one a name, not even an adjective.

She is irreplaceable. I will miss her forever. She was, and no doubt is an :angel:.

I was reading back through this thread and don't know how I missed this. Wow she sounds like was an extraordinary lady. So sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.