Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer

FWIW, the saved changes work only when browsing while logged in. Doesn't work when browsing as guest.
Nevertheless it's a relief and it may even save someone (watching you surfing) from epileptic seizure.
All the best.[/QUOTE]

Right. The changes to your options have to be saved to the Forum database as part of your account instead of being implemented as browser cookies.

ActionDave

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Durango, CO, 10 h 20 min from the winged horses.
Occupation
Licensed Electrician
Actually, yes, we did read each other's minds a lot of the time, as we thought so much alike. Customers have said we looked like one person with four hands when we worked together; we hardly had to speak to each other. For example, when installing a ceiling fan, she had the blades assembled by the time I was ready for them.

I'm sorry for your loss as well Larry. I don't have any where near the relationship with my wife that you describe and I know how much I would miss her, so I can only barely imagine what it would be like for you.

kwired

Electron manager
Actually, yes, we did read each other's minds a lot of the time, as we thought so much alike. Customers have said we looked like one person with four hands when we worked together; we hardly had to speak to each other. For example, when installing a ceiling fan, she had the blades assembled by the time I was ready for them.

Smart-ass. ;)
I couldn't resist asking, if you leave something to exploit word wise, I will do so, just ask other members:)

Lemme see, if I post like I am now, then I am going on the OP’s ignore list since I have an avatar. Right?

Oh well....no one else seems to listen to me anyways.:D
I think he just wants to not see certain avatars, especially animated types, must bug him to have something going on in another part of the screen when trying to read something. Then he mentioned ignore lists - didn't say who he wants to ignore. If ignore list means don't display any posts by those on the list it can really make reading through a thread confusing I would think if those being ignored are fairly active in the thread.

jumper

I think he just wants to not see certain avatars, especially animated types, must bug him to have something going on in another part of the screen when trying to read something. Then he mentioned ignore lists - didn't say who he wants to ignore. If ignore list means don't display any posts by those on the list it can really make reading through a thread confusing I would think if those being ignored are fairly active in the thread.

We cannot see you, you are on the ignore list.

This post is hidden also. Don’t tell anyone.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I'm sorry for your loss as well Larry. I don't have any where near the relationship with my wife that you describe and I know how much I would miss her, so I can only barely imagine what it would be like for you.

Thank you. We had friends who would tell each other that the other one was lucky to have them. We always told each other that we were lucky to have the other. In fact, our greatest disagreements were who loved who more. I usually won. :D

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Thank you. We had friends who would tell each other that the other one was lucky to have them. We always told each other that we were lucky to have the other. In fact, our greatest disagreements were who loved who more. I usually won. :D

Larry, so sorry for your loss. I was fortunate enough to meet my best friend before I married her. She puts up with a lot of c**p from me without complaining (too much). I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Yes Larry, nice to see you back but so sorry for your loss.

As for the rest of you, quit picking on my avatar.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.