brain fart going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Controls

I worked with PLC5s earlier PLC2,3 and 4 is almost history for us. Currently, we have RSLogix5,500,5000,Compact Logix, Siemens S7,GE Fanuc P.LC programs present too. There are other special P.L.C programs present.
Wireless, can cover a big area, Plants as big as 4.000.000Sq.Ft has no problem with wireless. Due to security reason wireless range is blocked in areas such as parking lots etc.

cschmid

ahh I was wondering if I could cross the lot to the building cheaper than hard wire..just run security entrances and should be good to go..what are the programs called so I can check them out..I have used seimens, sqd, fanuc, abb, all of the AB stuff maybe not the most current. yet I am sure you got the idea..I like automaton controls they are fun and challenging at same time..

Controls

What we have is called AutoSave for Windows,Version 5.03.00.20. I believe MDT Inc.has the copyright. You can search it on the internet. I hope this helps.

Controls

We are using RSlinks. Each IP address of the PLCs is listed for the communication path to the server.Our lap tops are wireless to the main server where all of the PLC processors are connected to. Ofcourse, main server is set up to know that each lap top has their own, dedicated IP address and has the permission to access to the system. Lap top has typical built in or removeable wireless card, nothing special when it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.