Breaker panel without doors

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
Sounds like another variation of a HI that is clueless. It is one thing if the panel is designed with a door that is broken or missing, but totally a different if it was never mfg. with a door. Seems to me it should very obvious if it was one or the other.

Maybe the insurance co has given a mandate to "find something" so they can cancel the policy that isn't making them any money.

frofro19

Occupation
Master Electrician
Sounds like another variation of a HI that is clueless. It is one thing if the panel is designed with a door that is broken or missing, but totally a different if it was never mfg. with a door. Seems to me it should very obvious if it was one or the other.

Maybe the insurance co has given a mandate to "find something" so they can cancel the policy that isn't making them any money.
Agree, they are clueless.

Knightryder12

Occupation
Sr. Electrical Designer/Project Manager

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
Seems like they have the covers with the doors at HD. At least in my area they do.

The problem is the op’s is a Homeline, so it will not fit. Don’t know why they don’t make it for Homeline.

Knightryder12

Occupation
Sr. Electrical Designer/Project Manager
The problem is the op’s is a Homeline, so it will not fit. Don’t know why they don’t make it for Homeline.

They have them as well.

frofro19

Occupation
Master Electrician