Bryant BREQS125 breaker hold-down kit

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Does the loadcenter door show it will accept the hold down accessory?

As far as know hole in the breaker I really surprised the breakers don't have the hole. Can you post a picture of the breakers? Trying to make a hole in the breaker in the field would destroy the breaker. As I mentioned previously the breakers are manufacture with notches on each have that when sandwiched together make the hole.
BINGO !!! I fall for this every time. I trust my supply house to give me the right parts when I place an order. I was doing rough-in work so I never thought to open the panel cover. 1st item says "use BRPHD" hold-down kit." I've said this numerous times - "You have to pay for your education." Thanks for setting me on the right path.:cool:

TX+ MASTER#4544

Occupation
electrical Code instructor and mentor
BINGO !!! I fall for this every time. I trust my supply house to give me the right parts when I place an order. I was doing rough-in work so I never thought to open the panel cover. 1st item says "use BRPHD" hold-down kit." I've said this numerous times - "You have to pay for your education." Thanks for setting me on the right path.:cool:
Yeah, you gotta kinda watch those dear people, their kinda like 'lectricians. Trying to make a quick buck.

Seriously, they are there to help you and they do a great job most of the time, especially if you're a regular.

I didn't know that you paid us for your education, we (most of us) are here to help you make it through the day safely.
It's free and no refunds!
Did the 'ol GOAT strike again? Holding back?
mmm....mmm
Have a great day.....do you know what day it is? it's hump day
TX+MASTER