Business Coaching

Chris1122

Occupation
Electrical
We are a generator installation company and moving into our 4th year. We have been primarily residential and I am trying to grow into commercial as well. I feel like we have gotten stagnant and could use some help. Can anyone recommend a good business coaching firm for us? Thanks.

Ken_S

Occupation
Electrician
There's probably many books and various courses out there, I'm sure Mike Holt even has something to help you along.

However, I would start by talking to your lawyer, accountant and banker. Commercial work is a completely different animal and you should consider many things before getting in too deep.

Daharvey

Occupation
Electrician
We are a generator installation company and moving into our 4th year. We have been primarily residential and I am trying to grow into commercial as well. I feel like we have gotten stagnant and could use some help. Can anyone recommend a good business coaching firm for us? Thanks.
Chris, I have been using a free 10 week veterans entrepreneurship program put on by the state of Florida. This program has a excellent value proposition, brand and website development, marketing, customer discovery with a chance for seed money to advance your small buisness at the end of the program. The website is:
This is a in house program for veterans that have 51% ownership of the company he/she is sponsoring. The buisness does not have to be electrical related. Email: dke@fgcu.edu