Cad blocks for single line diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd0x1

Ok, I feel sort of dumb asking this, where do I get cad blocks of the symbols commonly used in drawing single line diagrams? (Circuit breakers, transformers, transfer switch, etc) First time I have to draw a proper one line myself, and after looking through all my cad packages I realized I am not equipped to do so.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Ok, I feel sort of dumb asking this, where do I get cad blocks of the symbols commonly used in drawing single line diagrams? (Circuit breakers, transformers, transfer switch, etc) First time I have to draw a proper one line myself, and after looking through all my cad packages I realized I am not equipped to do so.
Google

kwired

Electron manager
I've had to draw them myself. I've however found some after that by searching on Google for sites that have DWG file types

Won't claim to be a CAD expert, but what experience I do have I believe you can draw your own symbols and save them like you mention or even import an image of other file type and save as a symbol.

Todd0x1

Thanks everyone, I just started drawing my own. For the time I spent trying to google solutions and trying to find somewhere to get what I wanted, I could have just built myself a nice library of blocks. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.