Calendar software

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyoligist2

Anyone know of a simple freeware or shareware to make a calendar? I only need it to get a few different scenarios together for a year.

We are changing our schedules for 4 day weeks and on call starting in July and I would like to input several different schedules based on 4 people in rotation without having to manually do each week for a year.

Example: week of June 30, Joe on call, Bob 4 day week

week of July 7, Bob on call, Steve on 4 day week

And so on. then calculate the rest of the year.

Does this even make sense? :)

cadpoint

"[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]Print out these 2008 calendar pages. Choose from several free designs! Select a month below and click on it, or check out the options for printing the entire year on one page. Print one or all and have fun! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]fun and free ...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]Based on this search of this fine user friendly software here : Google

I'd clear one's IE History after using these places, they usually throw cookies and other various things... JMO
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Smart $

Esteemed Member
cadpoint said:
"[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]Print out these 2008 calendar pages. Choose from several free designs! Select a month below and click on it, or check out the options for printing the entire year on one page. Print one or all and have fun! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]fun and free ...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans serif]Based on this search of this fine user friendly software here : Google

I'd clear one's IE History after using these places, they usually throw cookies and other various things... JMO
[/FONT]
Suggest replacing your search term with "freeware scheduling software". Otherwise, perhaps a textual schedule could automatically be produced in Excel or other spreadsheet.

hockeyoligist2

Thanks guy's, I gave up trying to find one last night. I broke out 3 calendars form our local supply house. I filled them out week by week with the different ideas. We looked them over this morning and told the boss which one we liked best. It's up to him now.

Jljohnson

Wouldn't it work to just use Microsoft Outlook's calender? It will allow you you to set recurring events and select the frequency of the recurrence.
Just a thought, as I use this to do almost all of my personal scheduling for appts. throughout the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.