Cash payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyou812

I did some work in a lawyers office a while back and when it came time to pay the bill which was 1550 and he acually had the "Moxy" to say " what if I give you 1300 cash"? to which I replied... well..... then youll only owe me 250. If you want I can send you a bill for the balance in a month to remind you. he didnt seem to amused and cut me a check for the entire balance.

mivey

quogueelectric said:
I will meet him at the pawn shop lots of nice tools there and cheap if you can negotiate. Two weeks ago I bought a chainsaw in there and when I walked out a group of 6 thugs were chasing a young man down the road. They turned thier attention to me and asked me why I was smiling . I pointed to the chainsaw and they all ran. Btw it would have started it had gas in it and started on the 2nd pull. Crazy cracker with a chainsaw 1 Bridgeport thugs zero. True story I cant wait to go back for the hedge trimmer.
That's funny. Oh look at that uzi in the window.

kbsparky

No discounts for cash. You have increased expenses dealing with cash, like where to keep it so thugs can't readily separate it from you.

Many banks charge you fees for depositing cash, and also large cash deposits require paperwork for the IRS.

No discounts for checks. You have the possibility of them bouncing, and then the expense of recovering your losses if that happens.

No discount for credit cards. Merchant processing fees, etc.

Either way, the price is the same no matter how you pay for it.:roll:

480sparky

kbsparky said:
No discounts for cash. You have increased expenses dealing with cash, like where to keep it so thugs can't readily separate it from you.
Right next to my 9mm.
kbsparky said:
Many banks charge you fees for depositing cash, and also large cash deposits require paperwork for the IRS.
Most cash customers are less than a grand. We're not talking big money like drug dealers. If your bank is charging you for a dead-president deposit, you need to check out another bank.
kbsparky said:
No discounts for checks. You have the possibility of them bouncing, and then the expense of recovering your losses if that happens.
Always.
kbsparky said:
No discount for credit cards. Merchant processing fees, etc.
That fee is rarely understood by a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.