Charlies Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
There is now a locked sticky post of Charlies Rule at the top of this forum. Its worth a careful read. I had one of the stickers Mike Holt had made up many years ago and was able to scan and post. Note it is copyright by Charles Beck.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
There is now a locked sticky post of Charlies Rule at the top of this forum. Its worth a careful read. I had one of the stickers Mike Holt had made up many years ago and was able to scan and post. Note it is copyright by Charles Beck.
I think I know where you said the locked post was but it isn't where I though it was. I'll read your post again.

Nope it still isn't where I think you thought it was. dang.

Strathead

Occupation
Electrician/Estimator/Project Manager/Superintendent
As a 2nd year apprenticeship instructor, I try to live by Charlie's rule. I constantly tell my students not to take for granted anything I say, or for example the text book. We use the Mike Holt system. This is the first year and I find many instances where license is taken for clarity or brevity that give a false impression. I then open the code book ad review the exact wording.

4x4dually

Occupation
Electrical Engineer/ Ex-Electrician
I like that sticker. Spot on! 👏 I need to make one that says "Jory's Rules" and put on my office door. It will say "if you don't like it, here is the door. "

Status
Not open for further replies.