Check This Guy Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

Not Electrical...But I Just HAD To Share !!

I have only been checking in periodiclly because we have been thankfully quite busy. (Don't you just love the rough-in and CO inspections that fall in the same week. :smile: We are a one to two man opperation for electrical projects). But the real task management in my life lately has been our new addition...Andrew. :cool: He is a foster baby that was placed in our care a little over a week ago with the hopes of being able to adopt him once he clears the court system. He is 11 days old and absolutely beautiful and healthy. I realize this is not indudtry related and if the the thread gets closed I understand, but can you blame me. :D My wife and I will be married 15 years in July and found out a few years ago that we could not have children. We have been trying to adopt for a little over 2 years. If he is in our home for only one more day I thank God for every minute we have had, but things are looking good so far so we just hope and pray that he will become ours permanently. Thanks for indulging me a few minutes.

IMAG0172.jpg

scan0001.jpg

100_0531.jpg

Edit to add:

I have been demoted to the third cutestest in my house now, but oh, well. :wink::smile:

Last edited:

LawnGuyLandSparky

So, the baby is perfectly healthy, meaning he meets CODE? He's been thoroughly INSPECTED? What does the NEC say about NURSERIES and DAY CARE CENTERS and KINDERGARDENS?

(Just making it difficult for the mods to close the thread!)

Congratulations man! And good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.