Christmas Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddrock

I wish we would only talk about Electrical contracting and est. management in this section of the forum and not the particular install of the product. I'm not trying to come across harsh, I just think that this area of the forum should be left for items relating to the title. Merry Christmas guys.:)

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
Haha, zog.

Anyway, installations ARE part of electrical contracting. I see that you joined a while ago, so I'm not sure why you haven't picked up on the subtleties of this site. This is the all-purpose section. It's where we talk about the every day of running the business, including installations. Even the NEC section bleeds into this one because the day to day operations of electrical contracting revolve around the NEC.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
So why are you posting a xmas wish in this section. The problem is there are only so many forums and often none of the above is the correct place for the question you may have. I think a general electrical forum would be a good idea but many think the actual forums are meaningless anyway.

jumper

I think a general electrical forum would be a good idea

To discuss what?

but many think the actual forums are meaningless anyway.

I do not think they are meaningless, but I really do not pay attention to which forum a question is posted for the most part.

Safety, UL, Haz locations and exam prep are about the only ones I focus the thread to the forum.

Last edited:

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
To discuss what?

I do not think they are meaningless, but I really do not pay attention to which forum a question is posted for the most part.

Safety, UL, Haz locations and exam prep are about the only ones I focus the thread to the forum.

I try to post all code questions in the NEC forum.
I look at this forum, electrical calculations/engineering and the NEC forum mostly.

kwired

Electron manager
Unless starting a new thread and have to choose which forum to put it in the whole site is the same to me because I don't browse through each induvidual forum. I usually look what is new to all forums or some other search result that gives me results from all.

I would guess most users are about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.