Circuit/ ohm's law simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_picard

Does anyone know of a plug and play circuit diagram program?

I'm looking for something to aid in teaching simple circuits, where I can add resistors and other components to single line diagram.
It would be great if it did the math, so we can experiment with different values and see how it effects the circuit.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Does anyone know of a plug and play circuit diagram program?

I'm looking for something to aid in teaching simple circuits, where I can add resistors and other components to single line diagram.
It would be great if it did the math, so we can experiment with different values and see how it effects the circuit.
Don't know of any electrical specific one's offhand. Most the one's I've used in the past were electronics oriented. "Spice-like" ones did the math to some degree, but not on the schematic... more like an old computer print out, and required a fair amount of interpretation. Some did the math in the form of graphs.

Just did a search for "free electrical circuit simulators" and as stated, most are electronics oriented. You might give CircuitLab a go. It's free and no software installation required... works right in your browser.

https://www.circuitlab.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.