Clocks running fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Some might do that, many probably sell it as an accessory and you just missed it when selecting your product. I see that sort of thing often with stand alone economy drives like from Automation Direct. But an HVAC unit the mechanical guys don't know this stuff and I have higher expectations they should have this sort of issue already covered in the base product.
I have not heard that people are having trouble with drives sold by AD. What kind of problems are you seeing? The people I have run across that use them think pretty highly of them.

kwired

Electron manager
I have not heard that people are having trouble with drives sold by AD. What kind of problems are you seeing? The people I have run across that use them think pretty highly of them.
I don't know why I said that the way I did. What I really meant was I could see there being potential for such problems with economy drives, such as those sold by AD. But did not mean to state I definitely have seen such problems, because so far I haven't. Must been distracted some when I wrote that.🍸

Status
Not open for further replies.