coffee maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually.... the GC I'm currently working for ( haven't cracked the NEC or done much electrical work in 3 years...thus all the brain farts and dumb questions ) puts on a full breakfast buffet every Sunday in the kitchen. It is a sight to behold. He was having to get there EARLY though to start filling fancy thermos' 12 lil cups at a time out of an old Mr. Coffee.

jumper said:
The question is who is bringing the donuts?:cool:

One of the mobile vendors I deal with has this cute little counter-top mini-donut machine. Makes maybe 1 a second, on average. (Needs 30a 208 or 240vac.) Guy said that in a heavy weekend, he can go through 40 gallons of oil in the fryer.... and he's not changing the oil, just replenishing the loss. That's a-lotta donuts :grin:.

Article 90.1

One of the mobile vendors I deal with has this cute little counter-top mini-donut machine. Makes maybe 1 a second, on average. (Needs 30a 208 or 240vac.) Guy said that in a heavy weekend, he can go through 40 gallons of oil in the fryer.... and he's not changing the oil, just replenishing the loss. That's a-lotta donuts :grin:.

Yea, and combined the consumers are eating 40 gallons of oil!

To the OP, I do a fair amount of restaurant work and come across equipment with no instructions roughly 100% of the time. You can get just about any instruction manual these days by doing a web search by the model number.

Status
Not open for further replies.