Company That Hires Contractors to Repair Retail Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Has anyone dealt with or know anything about a company called "A+ Energy"?

I got a call from them wanting me to replace some ballasts in a retail store.

One thing I didn't like was their 45 day payment.

Also got an email stating their practices. One I sure didn't like. It said if the retail customer didn't pay or it looked like they weren't going to, then I wouldn't be paid.:rant:

Anyone know anything about them?

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I would just send them a copy of your T&C and let them decide if they want to deal with you.

There are a whole bunch of regional and national companies that have contracts with various retail chains to handle various kinds of work for the stores. It does not appear to me that any of them do any of the work themselves. they just farm it out and take a cut.

Everything from fire extinguishers to pest control, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, you name it. Even trash collection.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I would just send them a copy of your T&C and let them decide if they want to deal with you.

There are a whole bunch of regional and national companies that have contracts with various retail chains to handle various kinds of work for the stores. It does not appear to me that any of them do any of the work themselves. they just farm it out and take a cut.

Everything from fire extinguishers to pest control, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, you name it. Even trash collection.

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.