Credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

billdozier 78

I want to distance myself from the norm. Sadly the first thing I did was get my J Man. In this area that is rare. Not sure how company's view a field guy with his masters license. Not a big fan of a 4 year degree nor can I afford one at this time. What short term/weekend credentials can I get? Which one's would give me the best leg up in your opinion?

__dan

I want to distance myself from the norm. Sadly the first thing I did was get my J Man. In this area that is rare. Not sure how company's view a field guy with his masters license. Not a big fan of a 4 year degree nor can I afford one at this time. What short term/weekend credentials can I get? Which one's would give me the best leg up in your opinion?

Especially in electric power, large corporations, utilities, are looking for a two year or four year technical degree. There are very few power programs but I came across this looking at something else. Have not taken this myself but it looks like they are set up to feed graduates into the electric utilities. Some interesting power courses and online credits. Another good niche I usually recommend is digital temperature controls.

http://www.bismarckstate.edu/academics/

Status
Not open for further replies.