CT- I am almost done with my apprenticeship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle

Any one in CT?
I am new to this forum, and I signed on to here to help me with studying for my test.

I will be done with my apprenticeship in about a month. Does anyone know how I go about getting the ball rolling with scheduling my test and a class of some sort? I don't want to wait til my company does stuff for me. I would be waiting for years lol

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to chatting with people on this forum!

~Jessica

iwire

Staff member
Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place.

We have many members from CT. I am in MA but have my CT J-mans lic and work down there sometimes.

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
Welcome to the forum. Here, is a great spot to gain tons of information in assisting your journey. Short of that, a phone call to 1.888.NEC.CODE (MHE's) may help a lot. Be amazed at how much help they have been to me over the years :) !

ibew441dc

Any one in CT?
I am new to this forum, and I signed on to here to help me with studying for my test.

I will be done with my apprenticeship in about a month. Does anyone know how I go about getting the ball rolling with scheduling my test and a class of some sort? I don't want to wait til my company does stuff for me. I would be waiting for years lol

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to chatting with people on this forum!

~Jessica

Although there are many on the forum from CT.......I'm way over in CA, and would be happy to help if I can. Have you asked someone directly at your apprenticeship to assist you with scheduling and exam prep?

I don't want to wait til my company does stuff for me. I would be waiting for years lol

Wow ! there are people like me out there!(actually theres alot here on the forum:grin:) Don't wait for someone else to do for you what they can not. Seek guidance, support, and assistance.........but in the end YOU(meaning all of us) have to keep moving .......especially in this trade.

Welcome to the forum!!!! We may not always see eye to eye (well almost never since were on a computer:grin:).......(you know what I mean)......;).Welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.