Ct.L1 Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed humel

Is There Any Body Out There That Can Help Me With Some Info On The Prep Class For The L-1 Contractors Test?i Have No Problem With The Class For The Business Exam.

ed humel

L-1 Contractors Exam

L-1 Contractors Exam

Thank you very much, it's nice to see people helping each other in today's world
ed

ed humel

L-1 reply

L-1 reply

thanks for the advise, but the school on line only has prep for the business part.
--any other suggestions? Its kind of sucks that I cannot go for my E-1, I have been an electrician for 18+ years, but I started in NY City and move to Ct. 11 yrs ago, getting in with a high voltage company who really didnt know much about the e-2/l-2 difference, and me not knowing any better, went in front of the board and choose to take my l-2 test instead of e-2, when i realized i needed an e-2 to do secondary work, i would have to start from scratch, so inturn i have to get my L-1 first, hold it for 2 years and then the board will let me take my e1/2. at that point, i don't care which one, so if there is anyone out there that can help, i would really appriciate it.
thanks
ed :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.