Digital Gas Meter Input Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsot

Hello to everyone! This is my first post as I am a new member. So here is my question: A mechanical engineer asked me if there was a requirement to place the power wires that feed a digital gas meter inside a conduit like an FMC. The picture that he showed me had all the power wires inside what it looked like a rubber jacket. I tried to find something in both the 2008 and the 2011 NEC but I could not find any of the sort. Anyone knows anything on this matter? Your hassistance will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hello to everyone! This is my first post as I am a new member. So here is my question: A mechanical engineer asked me if there was a requirement to place the power wires that feed a digital gas meter inside a conduit like an FMC. The picture that he showed me had all the power wires inside what it looked like a rubber jacket. I tried to find something in both the 2008 and the 2011 NEC but I could not find any of the sort. Anyone knows anything on this matter? Your hassistance will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

There would be a variety of acceptable wiring methods that can be used. One would be tray cable where a direct cable connection may looks like a 'rubber jacket'-ed cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.