Disappearing Outlet Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Seems the "free" sample has "disappeared" it's now the "$7.95" sample!:rant::)

Yeah I just got off with the phone with the company and they said the got inundated with responses for the free sample. They had only a certain number that they were willing to give away so they had to do something. Remember this is a small company so it is not easy to give away more than they are selling.

They will honor the responses they have gotten even though it is more than they expected but any new sample will be $7.95 which includes the cost of shipping. That is still about 1/2 the regular price.

They are very sorry about this but any business has a limit on samples.... They hope you understand.

Btw, they recommend that you prime the plate and then paint it.

mgookin

Yeah I just got off with the phone with the company and they said the got inundated with responses for the free sample. They had only a certain number that they were willing to give away so they had to do something. Remember this is a small company so it is not easy to give away more than they are selling.

They will honor the responses they have gotten even though it is more than they expected but any new sample will be $7.95 which includes the cost of shipping. That is still about 1/2 the regular price.

They are very sorry about this but any business has a limit on samples.... They hope you understand.

Btw, they recommend that you prime the plate and then paint it.

Fully understood. As someone well aware of the costs in taking something to market, it makes total sense. I ordered one just out of curiosity; it's interesting. Anyone who wants it after I mess around with it, send me a pm or leave a note here. Then if you would, pass it on to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.