Do these labor units seem low?

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
It’s sand nothing but sand
Only trouble with sand, while easy to dig, not so easy to trench to depth, making for a much wider trench to get to a specific depth. So a lot more material needs to be moved than say a clay based soil that would hold together as it is trenched.

TwistLock

Occupation
Electrician
Well she parked at gc price for concrete and shed building.
Now after a month she calls and tell me to meet her gc that is 1/3 the price and tell him what needs to be done and he will do the cutting and plumbing.

also instead of a mechanic like we originally planned out there to help start this used unit. She said the owner will help me with start up I case a mechanic issue. So far this seems like I should jump on this job. I hate losing a job but with a new gc I don’t know and her husband trying to commission unit with me some starting to taste bad
The way I read this her negotiations won't stop after job begins. Also the fact that she's changed everyone but you means you'll be the lucky punching bag. Is it really 'losing a job' if there wasn't a profitable job there in the first place?

Last edited:

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
i
The way I read this her negotiations won't stop after job begins. Also the fact that she's changed everyone but you means you'll be the lucky punching bag. Is it really 'losing a job' if there wasn't a profitable job there in the first place? It's a mirage.
okay that is what I am worried about. We had a mobile mechanic that was going to help commission, I was going to make sure he is there or I will walk.
Like you said I am worried the used equipment won’t function properly or like previous gc stated
If they have a leak in there 1k gallon desile tank and it leaches into the water sorce for the city, then will I be in this headache.

PaulMmn

Banned
Occupation
EIT - Engineer in Training, Lafayette College
Do you get part of the labor for yourself?
Where does the generator sit? Is there a concrete slab for it to land on? Stilts? Is that your responsibility?