Don't trust what you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennie

Esteemed Member
Does anyone know when Joseph McPartland stopped writing the handbook? Does anyone know who replaced him?

bennie

Esteemed Member
Re: Don't trust what you read.

Ron: Thanks a lot, this Joe is a great singer :D

I need the author, but thanks anyway.

Regards: Bennie

bennie

Esteemed Member

Thanks to everyone, I am amazed and impressed. I had no idea this was the same person.

People say my speaking voice is like Johnnie Cash. However, my singing voice is like his dog.

bennie

Esteemed Member

Ron: I am so overwhelmed with this turn of events, I forgot my original point. I will get back on this later. ;)

pierre

Bennie
Joe has retired completely from the electrical work. His son Brian is continuing the book and is now (as part of his career) an electrical inspector for the NY Board of Fire Underwriters in lower NY.
Brian and I are involved in seminars and some small writing. If you are interested in any more info about Joe McPartland, maybe Brian can provide you with some.
BTW- In writing this book, Brian reaches out to a lot of people, if you are interested in contributing, maybe you can contact him.

Pierre

bennie

Esteemed Member

My original intention was to point out some of the difference in the handbooks. I have never found an error in the McPartland editions. I have seen technical differences in others.

I won't go into the differences at this time. I will make some contacts for research purposes, before I shoot off my fingers :roll:

[ September 01, 2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: bennie ]

Status
Not open for further replies.