Econolim JCL-600 TCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfazeli55

Hello everyone,

I am doing an Arc Flash Study on a Mall (Canada) and I ran into ECONOLIM JCL-600 Fuse and I was wondering if any one knows how I can get time current curves or what is an equivalent of this that way I can use in ETAP. Also does any one know a document or something that mentiones what to replace this fuse with once blown.

Thank you for al your help,
R

Attachments

• IMG_4766.jpg
    IMG_4766.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
Hello everyone,

I am doing an Arc Flash Study on a Mall (Canada) and I ran into ECONOLIM JCL-600 Fuse and I was wondering if any one knows how I can get time current curves or what is an equivalent of this that way I can use in ETAP. Also does any one know a document or something that mentiones what to replace this fuse with once blown.

Thank you for al your help,
R
They are current limiting fuses, but since the only ones I see listed for sale in a quick Google search are on Flea Bay, I expect that they may not be current production. (Made by FPE?? not clear in the photo.) This link has some cross references to another manufacturer type: Ferraz A4J, which does have information online.
If your fuses are actually listed as Type J, you should be able to get close enough to the actual time-current curves from that.

Last edited:

RichK2

New User
Econolim is Brush in Etap

Econolim is Brush in Etap

You probably already know this by now but use 'Brush' JCL in Etap.

Status
Not open for further replies.