Electrical Calculation Worksheet for Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All I am starting to estimate a whole marina and was wondering if someone has a Marina or pier calculation as a reference guide so I can check my work. You can email info to me at {deleted e-mail address} please let me know asap Thanks

[ October 13, 2005, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: don_resqcapt19 ]

hardworkingstiff

Re: Electrical Calculation Worksheet for Marina

I do a lot of marina work. I'd be glad to look at it with you if you like. Email your work up and drawing to (deleted e-mail address).

But 1st, what State are you in? I don't want to check my competitors bid (... well... maybe I do, lol), I'm in NC.

[ October 13, 2005, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: don_resqcapt19 ]

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician

Guys,
We don't permit e-mail addresses in the forum. Please use the PM function for private communications. Thanks.
Don

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

I think you are asking a bit too much from the members of this Forum. I have to wonder whether you have a completed calculation of your own, and you want something to check it against, or whether you have not yet started your calculation, and you want someone to show you how.

We don't do anyone else's work here. We can help you do, but we don't do it for you. If you have any specific questions, if you need us to comment on your methodology, if you don't understand part of the code rules, then we can help. But please tell us what help you need.

hardworkingstiff

Originally posted by don_resqcapt19:
Guys,
We don't permit e-mail addresses in the forum. Please use the PM function for private communications. Thanks.
Don
My apologies. It won't happen again. Thanks for the heads up Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.