Electrical Contractor Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occupation
Inspector
Does anyone have a "Back-door" to get a hold of the folks at Electrical Contractor Network?

I have tried for days to talk with someone, both by phone and e-mail, about an order I placed on-line and I keep coming up empty handed.

Dear Moderator(s): If this is in the wrong place please move as necessary and accept my apologies.

Occupation
Inspector
Update

Update

I received an e-mail today from Kim at ECN and I was told that the 2008 Handbook I ordered was on Backorder and that it should ship within a week or so.

I would like to put out a huge Thank You to Bill Addis for helping me with this situation.

Electrical-contractor.net

Electrical-contractor.net

I ordered a codebook from them in October. I never received it. I sent at least 30 emails and left several voicemails all unanswered. I did get a hold of Bill Addiss. It seems that whenever I talk with him I get a response from someone at electrical-contractors. However I never did receive the codebook. The last I knew they were going to credit my charge card but I still have not been credited. that was about a month ago. I emailed Bill again and he said he would see what he can do. Still waiting. Little piece of advice, stay as far away from that website as possible. I wish there was some legal action I could take but the fees would be more than the book!

acwservices

I also pre-ordered a 2008 NEC Handbook on CD from them in November, 2007. I had to give them my credit card information when ordered, however they stated they would not bill my cc until the item shipped. I also made several attempts to contact them by email and phone on the status of my order, and I never received a response from them. Only after contacting Mr. Addis did I get a response. They informed me that the item I had ordered was on backorder, and that since they had not charged my cc, I was free to cancel the order. I cancelled the order with electrical-contractor.net, and placed an order for the same item with licensedelectrician.com., which is the site owned by Mr. Addis. Based on my experience, I would also advise everyone to stay away from electrical-contractor.net.

BTW- I placed a similar post concerning electrical-contractor.net in the NEC section of this forum.

bill addiss

stpaul186,

Please send me some details either by PM or email and I will try to get it resolved for you.

Bill Addiss

Status
Not open for further replies.