Electrical Contractors License in multipule states

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for a electrical contractor based out of CA. We are looking to expand into a few different states this year following a long time client of ours.
Does anyone have any idea what the easiest way to get an electrical contractors license for a bunch of different states. Do I have to take a test for each state? Can I take the Masters Electrician test and Business and Law Tests and use those?

The states we are looking at doing work in are California, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado.

Thank you
Nick

masterinbama

Your California covers Arizona and Nevada. Look those 2 states up and see if they might get you to the States further East.

Like me I can get a North Carolina with my Alabama but not an Ohio. But I can buy a North Carolina and use it to get an Ohio. Or at least I could 12 years ago, not sure about it now.

Last edited:

ioster

Get your Electrical Contractor LIcenses fast - in any of the 50 States!

Get your Electrical Contractor LIcenses fast - in any of the 50 States!

As to your questions about exams - each state has different requirements and some have a reciprocity agreement. We can file the license application for you at a fair, transparent fee! We fill in the forms for you, coach you through the process, e.g. if you need the exam and what supporting documents you need, we upfront the state fees for you (so you don't have to send in several different checks) and contact the authorities to make sure your licensed gets issued correctly and fast.
Give us a try!
Best,
Imke Oster

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.