Electrical Engineer - Chicago Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

United36

Hello All,

My firm is looking for a part time electrical engineer to help with some upcoming projects. Please let me know if you are interested. I tried to post this in the job section but for some reason the button to post a new thread was removed.

Thanks

Aaron

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Hello All,

My firm is looking for a part time electrical engineer to help with some upcoming projects. Please let me know if you are interested. I tried to post this in the job section but for some reason the button to post a new thread was removed.

Thanks

Aaron

you might want to elaborate on just what kind of work you have in mind and what qualifications are required (PE?).

iceworm

Curmudgeon still using printed IEEE Color Books
Occupation
EE (Field - as little design as possible)
What are you offering? Relocation/signing bonus? Paying any expenses? What does it cost to rent a nice 2 - 3bd apartment in the area?
How many days/week or days/month?
How long do you expect it to last?
Is an Illinois PE required?
What skill set are you looking for? Detail here is important. None of us are throughly compentent in all areas. Are there additional codes/local ordinances besides the NEC?

I'm always looking for short term jobs, with lots of time off between. But they got to pay the bills. I suspect there are some of us out there that are gettting to where we are more interested in flyrods, motorcycles, hunting trips than working full time - I am.

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.