ELECTROCUTION AT FOUNTAIN JUPTER, FLORIDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rjryan

Occupation
Master Electrician
The only cause I can find on line, says the was electricity leaking from fountain lights. There is support to be a 74 page report, but I can not find it on line.
I was interested in the exact cause, old or malfunctioning GFCI, bad original installation or some other cause or group of causes.
If anyone has additional information, could they please post.

Mr. Serious

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Someone linked a 74-page document from this thread, but the last 73 pages are irrelevant drivel, an entire 73-page quote from the town ordinances. And the first page only directs the owner to have the problem investigated and fixed by a licensed electrician.

Rjryan

Occupation
Master Electrician
Someone linked a 74-page document from this thread, but the last 73 pages are irrelevant drivel, an entire 73-page quote from the town ordinances. And the first page only directs the owner to have the problem investigated and fixed by a licensed electrician.
Thanks, missed the 74 page report being posted, by what you are saying is that the real cause of the incident has not been revealed.
A prudent government would want the exact cause to be reveled, so others with in same type of situation could check the safety of there installations. This goes to the purpose of this forum, to educate and inform to keep these situations from happening.
It's a travesty that the cause of this incident has no been made public.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
There’s an entire thread on here where it was discussed not long after it happened. You might try a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.